Monday, June 22, 2009

Dirty Projectors @ Other Music 06/19


Photobucket




The show was awesome! Thier new album Bitte Orca
is hands down one of the best albums of the year.

I only got there during the 2nd song, so needless to say I didn't catch Police Story on recording.
Enjoy the rest of the show though...

SETLIST:
Police Story
Florescent Half Dome 5:00
Temecula Sunrise
Two Doves
Cannibal Resource
No Intention
21:06
Stillness is the Move 5:51


Photobucket



...reviews and more can be found at Brooklyn Vegan

(we) exist


* 1 song on the 1st Mp3 / 4 songs on 2nd Mp3 / 1 song on 3rd Mp3 / see track lengths


Photobucket


3 Comments:

At 6:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This was such a great show. I didn't know what to expect seeing them do an acoustic set but wow - it was amazing. I keep checking the Other Music site to see if the video has been posted but have yet to see it. But instead, I found yours. Thanks!

 
At 3:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What happened to the files?

 
At 6:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such themes. I love to read blogs like this. Just add some pics :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home