Friday, January 26, 2007

Sunset Rubdown (finally where you wanted to be)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Here are a bunch of rare Sunset Rubdown demos...
P.S. These are some of my favorite songs...
Psst..The Bandwith will not last too long: but I may re-up later
Stadiums and Shrines/Like a Black Flag In The Night
Snakes Got A Leg (Acoustic)
The Weather Can Turn You
We've Got Broken Eyes
I'll Believe In Anything (Solo Piano)
Swimming (Instrumental)
Give Up Your Ghost
The Morning Sun/The Only One
Instrumental
You Are A Runner
Bonus: From Plus Sized Indie the Bird Peterson remix of I'll Believe in Anything

11 Comments:

At 10:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

James could you please re-up?

 
At 6:07 AM , Blogger lousypictures said...

thanks for these!!

ps- we really should just join forces!

 
At 10:01 AM , Blogger James said...

ok they are back now

 
At 11:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!

 
At 12:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you thank you.

And good Lord where did you get the photo?

 
At 5:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there any chance these could be reuploaded? Please please please!

 
At 9:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need these badly. If someone has these and could send to me on aim or something I would be in your debt..

soulslayerx13

 
At 11:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a chance you could reupload the songs?

 
At 3:18 PM , Blogger Ashleyhastings said...

Is there anywhere these songs can be found?

 
At 12:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi James, could you repost the Sunset Rubdown demos? I know I'm a couple of years too late, but I thought I would try. Thanks a lot.

 
At 4:49 AM , Blogger alison said...

I know I'm forever late, any chance of a re-up soon?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home